12 Must Have Clean Beauty Products
As you might know, I have struggled with skin issues over the past 6 years. Whether it was pollution or stress from living in NYC, I had to stop wearing makeup and other skin products I had worn all my life due to allergic reactions. However, it was a blessing in disguise because I found out how much better clean beauty really is! Skin is the biggest organ in your body and the constant chemicals and pollution exposure that it gets every day can be frightening! Do your skin a favor and make sure that these 10 clean beauty essentials are in your makeup bag!
Lily Lolo Day Cream: I use this every day and it’s my favorite for a light and easy moisturizer! This can easily be doubled as a primer too
Ilia True Serum Foundation: Provides a light to medium coverage and is the best clean foundation I have come across! Stays on all day when applied with finishing powder
Lily Lolo Translucent Finishing Powder: I complete my foundation steps with a finishing powder and makes a HUGE difference! The serum foundations have a bit of dewy look to them, so I like to apply the powder for a more matte look!
4. Ilia True Skin Serum Concealer: This concealer is amazing for waking my eyes up after long nights of baking or blog writing! It goes on silky smooth and great color matching!
5. Lily Lolo Laid Bare Eye Palette: My go-to eye shadow! I love this neutral palette that you can wear from day to night by just adding a slightly darker shade for a shadow
6. Milk Makeup Kush Waterproof Mascara: This mascara will stay put when you need it to most! Provides a great dark color for long, lush lashes!
LIP & CHEEK:
7. Kosas Longitude Zero Powder Palette: No secret that I love a bronzy look, and this palette does the trick! It’s great to have a complementing blush to go with it too!
8. Ilia Color Haze: NOW THIS! This is my favorite cheek/lip tint!! I can’t say it enough, it goes on smooth and provides just the right amount of color! It also lasts because you only need a couple dabs on the cheek
9. Ilia Liquid Light Highlighter: I was never big on highlighters until I came across this one! It gives a subtle shimmer that is perfect for going out with friends for a day in the sun and want a little shimmer!
10. Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser: After a full day of makeup, I enjoy getting a fresh face at night with this cleanser! Has a nice, clean smell and does not try out my skin when used accordingly.
11. Youth To The People Yerba Mate Resurfacing Enery Facial: This facial concoction is something I use weekly to get out any extra dirt or dead skin cells that might be making my face lackluster. It gave me the most smoothest, brightest skin afterwards that I didn’t even want to wear makeup for a few days!
12. Lily Lolo Hydrating Night Cream: This night cream is the perfect moisturizer after the cleanser or facial steps above! It provides a hydrating finish that replenishes your skin after stripping from washing.